Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wrapping It All Up!

My new tarptent: 28 ounces total pack weight! It has no poles, or floor. Have to shave the weight off somewhere, right? I use my trekking poles as tent poles. Check it out!
This is what I've been doing since January: dehydrating
fruits, vegies, and meat!
My freezer was nearly full of these such items.
Packing day: Saturday, March 11. Bye, Bye Concord, N.C


Megan McNutt, my mail drop angel.
12 boxes, Megan, don't forget! Thank you so much, you rock!

5 comments:

bekadean said...

I'm so glad you've decided to share your world of dehydration with all your readers. It really is a lost art form! Miss you already!

Saddened at your departure,

~Dave Schlarb

Brooks said...

that is a sweet tent!

let me know what is going on...

Ill be praying for you...

Anonymous said...

Learning fair went great, though it was pretty nerve racking performing in front of everyone. Hope everything goes great for you.

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. G,
Hope everything is going great for you. Everything is not the same here without you. We have no quote of the day or anything. Well im going to run for track. So ill catch ya l8er.

Anonymous said...

hey;;;;

there are alot of apples in that picture like nikki said we told the sub about the quote of the day but she said that we cant do it anymore it makes sci. not fun any more =(

♥ taylor bungert