Wednesday, March 29, 2006

45 Day Itinerary: Springer Mt. - Damascus, VA

I know many of you have received a hard copy of this itinerary, but I wanted to post it on the blog just in case you have misplaced the original. The purpose of the itinerary is to allow you to keep track of our general progress as we move north toward Maine. I can only plan a section at a time, so this is the first section.

Location and Date
Springer Mountain (April 4)

Hiawasee, GA (April 10)

Franklin, NC (April 14)

Nantahala Outdoor Center (April 18)

Fontana, NC (April 21)

Gatlinburg, TN (April 25/26)

Hot Springs, NC (May 2/3)

Erwin, TN (May 9)

Damascus, VA (May 19/20)

If you would like to send mail to Megan or myself, you can follow the guide that I posted earlier on this blogsite. The four post offices that we will be stopping at are Gatlinburg, Hot Springs, Erwin, and Damascus. Again, please refer to my earlier post to correctly label any mail that you want to send.

No comments: