Monday, July 10, 2006

New Itinerary - The Journey Continues


Many folks have been inquiring about when our next itinerary would be posted. I've been busy enjoying my break from the trail with my family and friends. I did find, however, a few moments here and there to put together an itinerary for the next portion of our hike. Remember: if you want to send mail you must send it at least a week in advance to ensure that it gets to the post office in time. Also, please put my name on it, the expected arrival date, and a note that says "hold for A.T. hiker". Megan and I have loved all the letters, cards, and packages that you sent previously. We are humbled by your generosity and love. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

All mail must be addressed as General Delivery.

Port Clinton, PA 19549 (July 15)

Unionville, NY 10988 (July 22)

Pawling, NY 12564 (July 27)

Williamstown, MA 01267 (August 4)

Hannover, NH 03755 (August 13)

Glencliff, NH 03238 (August 16)

Gorham, NH 03581 (August 25)

No comments: